Some of Canada’s most successful creators got their start in London Ontario
Here are just a few I’ve interviewed who got their start at The Grand Theatre, Western University or elsewhere in the forest city.
They’ve all had international success.
• Tony award nominee Louise Pitre
• Playwright Peter Colley, whose plays have grossed over 40 Million dollars
• Drumming sensation Dale Anne Brendon
I’m launching season 2 of my podcast and would like you to help spread the word on social media
with a cool tool called “Thunderclap.”
Here’s how you can help spread the word and inspire others.
Click HERE I need your social share by Mon. Oct. 6th
Have you ever wanted to do something, but never got around to it?
• Do you have something to say but can’t find the time to get started!
• Do you wonder where successful creators find inspiration?
Listen and learn how some of the most successful creative people get their work done.
One thing successful people have in common is a support network. So that means spending time with family, friends or creative colleagues is essential. Then there are all the distractions that come with life: taxes, death and everything in between. After getting the groceries done, doing the laundry and falling into a rabbit hole of YouTube videos there’s little time to create
Plus, who can be creative without first cleaning up that messy bedroom.
Take a moment to listen to stories from people who succeed despite the tough times, naysayers and dream bashers who didn’t believe in them. YOU CAN SUCCEED TOO!
SEASON 2 FEATURES INTERVIEWS WITH:
• Neil Barclay – Actor The Shaw Festival
• Maddy Costa – Writes about music and theatre for The Guardian.
• Martha Chaves – Comedian, playwright, activist
• Elyse Friedman – Author
• Andrew Horwitz – Critic, curator, founder of Culturebot Arts & Media, Inc.
• Dave Martin – Comedian, podcaster
• Rick Miller – Writer. performer director, creator of the hit comedy show MacHomer.
• Al Rae – Comedian, writer, CBC regular & Artistic Director Wpg Comedy Festival
• Mark Rayner – Author
• Steve Ross – Actor The Stratford Festival
Come back Monday October 6th, or check the Episode Guide for last season’s interviews.
Thanks for spending some here time with me.
Click HERE to help spread the word.